CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Spirit

For some reason I am just not really in the Christmas mood this year. Is anyone else feel the same way I do?! Maybe it's cuz im broke and can't afford to buy any Christmas gifts this year.. I have been trying to think of other ways I could make Christmas gifts but I really can't come up with anyone. Any ideas?

Well this job thing has totally consumed the last 36 hours of my life. My boss tells me last Friday I am going to have to look for a second job because he is cutting me down to part time. What?! He wanted this to take effect this week and I told him, "Absolutely not. You need to give me two weeks." So I am looking for a regular job, plus if I have to get a second job, I will. So if anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to send them my way.

We had our Family Christmas Party this weekend. It was really good to spend time with my family. Even though my mom wasn't there it still was pretty fun. We did the Elephant Christmas or whatever you call it. Everyone kept stealing my gift and I ended up with a $20 gift card to Albertsons (?) I dont even know where an Albertson's is around where I live!! My grandmother got my gift, which was a snuggie! My sister bought a snuggie too, but here's was Cheetah. So, since I was aggrivated with my Albertson's gc I played a trick on my brother. He was trying to get a snuggie so he could give it to his wife (which apparently she doesn't like them and said they are for old people. wtf. I have a snuggie, and i love it. w/e she is a bitch).. well I told him to open my sister's gift, and he actually did. On Sunday I took my neices to McDonald's for lunch and to play. They really love that place. Here is some photos of our aunt/neice time.





Anyway, it's going to be great to go home and see my parents. Especially with all the stress I am under. It'll be good to just sit by the fire, which it's supposed to be cold, and just take in the smell of the woods, the sounds, and the feeling I get when I always go home to visit. I get to see my dad's family this Christmas. Im not as close to my dad's two daughters as I am to Mel and Mike. Well the only one I am really close to is Mel. Mike is in his own little world. My dad's daughters never were really involved in my life. And I know it's wrong but now that Im grown, I think well shit they weren't involved in my life, why should I be involved in theirs? I know that is a stupid/aweful way to think, but I guess you would just have to know the entire story. Which would totally take me days to write.

Oh I was going to post about the Sing Off. Not sure if anyone watched this show but Nick Lachey was the host. It was about occapella groups competing all over the country. The show only lasted a week but it was really good to watch. Anyway, last night was the finale. And one of the judges was one of the guys from Boys II Men. Which I totally didn't realize the entire time I watched the show!! So the final two performed and Nola was announced the winner. I liked both of the final two groups!

Well I hope everyone has a safe holiday. I will try to blog whenever I am out of town.

xoxo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment