CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Back on the workout plan

I thought that this would be a great blog topic. Whenever I was in High School and college, I worked out a whole lot. Since I was going to UNT, the rec center was free so I took full advantage of it. I thought there was no reason to sign up for a gym when I have one right there. Once I started my senior internship, the workouts seemed to slow down, in fact I found myself at times, rarely going to the gym. I was working 40 hours a week in Mesquite plus I was taking 12 hours of classes. So skip ahead a few years, like until now.. this is the first time in a really long time that I have not had a second job. I was used to the 24-7 schedule and now things have slowed down alot. I have alot more time to do the things that I enjoy to do. I have time to clean WHICH I DONT ENJOY DOING THAT IN THE LEAST, cook, watch tv, and last but not least, workout. Which is the whole point of this blog.. but anyway..
So last week I started out kind of slow. With the weather constantly changing its hard for me to do a lot of cardio because of my knee. My mom used to always say it was growing pains, but i think im pretty much grown up.. I actually skipped Monday but on Tuesday I started doing squats, lunges, high knees, etc. The next day I was extremely sore! So on Wednesday I did my arms and shoulders. Again, Thursday I was still sore. I stuck with it though and worked out my legs. I have worked out every single day this week so far. I am noticing that my legs are getting stronger. Each time I go to the gym I can lift a little more each time. But I wanted to share this awesome video with you guys. I dont know if your like me but it's really hard to get motivated to do situps. For some reason I hate them. But I found this video, it's actually not even a real person. It's like a 3D guy. I have to tell you this video works, it has helped me out a bunch! I was also noticing that they do this workout with your butt, legs, etc. So I most definitely am going to have to try those out. But here's the link to that workout:
AB WORKOUT VIDEO

I guess the big reason that I wanted to start working out again is because it actually makes me feel better. I work a 9-5 job Monday-Friday and sometimes it's hard to actually get up and do anything. I realize though once I do work out I feel ten times better. Im not exhausted, Im alert and awake! Another reason is because I have always been very body conscious. I have had low self esteem growing up and for some reason I always think there is something on my body that I can fix. I guess a lot of the reason I get this way is because I have big boobs. Yep, there you go, I said it. I have big boobs! Not that I wanted them of course, but the Lord blessed me with them.. When I was growing up I thought that that was all guys saw me for. They seemed as if they were more into my body than me as a person. Now back then I was bigger than I am now, but, I was also working out constantly and doing any sport possible. So I guess basically what I am trying to say is that working out makes me feel good, calms me down, and makes me look good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment