CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fat Tuesday

Well I woke up in a good mood today, which is good because it's FAT Tuesday. I look forward to spending time with my friends and enjoying the crawfish broil without actually having to work it.

So I watched the Bachelor last night. So far realitysteve.com has been accurate. I didn't think he would choose Gia. She's really nice, but come on the other two told him they were in love with him. Even though I like the show, it's purely for entertainment value. That's why they have to keep Vienna around. I mean I don't get the whole concept of the show. I don't believe you can fall in love with someone in just 6 weeks. Isn't that how long it tapes for? Well somewhere around there. I just don't think a person has gotten to know the other person in that amount of time. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. I feel bad for Ali, because she was my favorite. Don't worry I would have chosen my career over a man any day. Men come and go, and the ones that stick around won't put you in that position anyway.

I just have to put this out there.. who's blog is this?..MINE. I will be blogging more frequently because I feel I have a lot to say and it's good at getting things off the mind. I have expressed this before but maybe I wasn't exactly clear with what I was saying.

MY BLOG IS MY BLOG. Whatever I may put on here is simply my thoughts and feelings. Whether they are right or wrong. If you don't like what your reading, simply click the "X" in the stop right hand corner.

Thanks everyone for your support that you gave me yesterday. I even had some random people text me to see how I was doing. It makes me feel good, and shows me that there's a bigger world out there with lots of opportunities. I'm getting ready to start fresh and move forward. I think I got knocked back a few steps because I was afraid of life's journeys and how I would conquer them. Now I realize that I have a great group of friends and a loving family. Someone told me your afraid because you don't want your friends and family to view you in a negative way.. Your right, I don't want that. My family for one is my backbone. My mom and my sister have always tried to be there when I crumpled. This time is no different. So yes, I want to show them that I can be a strong person and I can get on with my life, and that I can be a happy person. If that's a big problem, then oh well. I look at it this way, my family's opinion means so much because when that guy is gone, they are the one's that will be there for me. =)

all for now.

1 comments:

Derek

Enjoy reading your blog and keep the positivity going!

Post a Comment